12 veljače 2011

Fantasy issues - My work

I've always been fascinated with banknotes, and even as a child I was drawing on paper some of "my notes". Now, i'm not drawing on paper anymore. I'm using photoshop, the basic program. Until I find something better. Now I'll introduce to you some of my beginner's work. I'd like if you can share with me your opinion.

YUGOSLAVIA - 100 DINARA


HUNGARY - 500 FORINT



CROATIA - 250 KUNA


SERBIA - 500 DINARA


ENGLAND - 20 POUNDS


UNDERGROUND - 10 HADA

3 komentara:

  1. The first note looks kind of similar to the note that Poland printed that was limited edition not too long ago. Really like the designs!


    www.jaysworldbanknotes.co.nr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I have never seen that polish banknote. I've created that yugoslavian banknote as response to a serie of yugo banknotes "monuments". This is the ugliest series of banknotes issued by Yugoslavia, so I tried to make something nicer.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I like that 250 Kuna 'trial'. Keep up Goran!

    OdgovoriIzbriši