14 studenoga 2010
Israel 5 lirot (P#31), 1958 (Swap with Barak Pikarski from Israel)
Labourer holding a sledge-hammer against a background of an industrial plant
Seal of Shema - This seal was discovered in 1904 during the earliest excavation of Megiddo, led by Gottlieb Schumacher. This was a seal belonging to a royal minister in the 8th century BC. It is engraved with the figure of a roaring lion (symbol of the kingdom of Judah) with a beautiful curved tail and was skillfully executed. The inscription reads "Shema" on top, and "Servant of Jeroboam" on the bottom.